Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"I'm Dreaming of A White Christmas"

I wasn't planning on blogging tonight but, I felt the need to. The holidays always make me very happy, and very sad all at once. Happy because, I love the holidays! I love the atmosphere, and snow, I love watching little kids get so excited, baking cookies with my dad etc... They make me sad because, the holidays are so stressful. you have to get everything prepared, you have to cook, clean, and get your shopping done etc...Normally during the holidays I get sad but, it goes away quickly with all of the excitement. This year I'm not sure what is wrong with me but, I can't seem to get rid of the feeling I volunteered to dress up as an elf and help my friend deliver Christmas presents to children and that helped me so much to get some of the spirit back but, for some reason I'm finding it extremely difficult to get in the mood for Christmas. I feel almost indifferent towards it and I hate that! that is just not like me at all. Have you ever felt this way? this is all I can write for now too much has happened today too much for me to write at least for now. I have to sort it all out in my head before I can post it or else it will just be a jumbled mess, and you won't understand, and I won't get my point across. so night for now.

No comments: